AGENDA TOWN BOARD MEETING : December 1, 2021 at 7:00pm **Subject to change
IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE OPEN MEETING LAW: THE BOARD WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC COMMENT, DURING THE OPEN FORUM PORTION OF THIS MEETING BUT THIS IS AT THE BOARD’S DISCRETION AND NOT MANDATED BY STATUTE NOTE: All issues discussed during the board meeting, including visitor business, are subject to publication in the board minutes, by the media or by other methods.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of minutes from November 3, 2021 board meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review of bills
- Reports: CLERKS ROADS FIRE DEPARTMENT CEMETERY PARKS/REC COMMUNITY CENTER – PAVILION RECYCLE CENTER OTHER MEETING ATTENDED TOWNSHIP PREPAREDNESS PLAN
8. Open Forum (opportunity for Public to present issues, TIME LIMIT 3 MINUTES per person)
9. Old Business: A. Dam Lighting B. Welcome Signs into Fredenberg Road Entrances C. Conditional Use Permit for Lee Older Construction, 6339 Lavaque Road, Duluth, MN 55803 (365-0010-04000)
10. New Business: A. Conditional Use Permit for 5936 Beaver River Road, Duluth, MN 55803 (365-0010-06632), Kathryn & Ben Pearson
OTHER MEETINGS OR GATHERINGS WHICH MAY INCLUDE A QUORUM OF TOWN SUPERVISORS: Township Annual Budget & Salary Meeting, Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 7pm in Fredenberg Townhall.