TOWN BOARD MEETING
June 2, 2021 at 7:00pm @ Town Hall
IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE OPEN MEETING LAW: THE BOARD WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC COMMENT, DURING THE OPEN FORUM PORTION OF THIS MEETING BUT THIS IS AT THE BOARD’S DISCRETION AND NOT MANDATED BY STATUTE
NOTE: All issues discussed during the board meeting, including visitor business, are subject to publication in the board minutes, by the media or by other methods.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of minutes from May 5, 2021 board meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review of bills
- Reports: Clerk – Parks/Rec – Roads- Community Center/Pavilion- Fire Department- Recycling Center- Cemetery- Other Meetings Attended (Jim SLC Twp Annual meet)- Township Preparedness Plan
- Open Forum (opportunity for Public to present issues, TIME LIMIT 3 MINUTES per person)
- Old Business: A. Grant for Township Road Improvement for East Cook Lake, West Island & Wood Duck Drive B.FCC — Room 2 ready for use C. Local Board of Appeal & Equalization meeting for May 19, 2021 10
- New Business: A. Reopening of Community Center B. Playground equipment C. Use of electronic distribution lists for supervisor township communications D. Second meeting of the month June 16, 2021
OTHER MEETINGS OR GATHERINGS WHICH MAY INCLUDE A QUORUM OF TOWN SUPERVISORS: Township Hazardous Waste Day, Saturday, June 5, 2021 from 11:30am to 2:30pm.