AGENDA: subject to change at the discretion of the Town Board
FREDENBERG TOWN BOARD MEETING
April 1, 2020 7:00pm Meeting being done via phone conference call, see information on main page of site
IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE OPEN MEETING LAW: THE BOARD WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC COMMENT, DURING THE OPEN FORUM PORTION OF THIS MEETING
NOTE: All issues discussed during the board meeting, including visitor business, are subject to publication in the board minutes, by the media or by other methods.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of minutes from March 4, 2020 meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review of bills
- Reports: Clerk, Roads, Fire Department, Cemetery, Park/Rec, Community Center, Recycling Center, Other Meetings Attended
- Open Forum (opportunity for Public to present issues, TIME LIMIT 3 MINUTES( per person.)
- Old Business: a. East Cook Lake Road paving request b.Conditional Use Permit for Lakehead Trucking at 6464 Fredenberg Lake Road
- New Business: a. Quotes for 2020 Township property mowing b. Quotes for 2020/2021 Township Road Work c. Ordinance for Gravel Pit Moratorium & Resolution #2020-006 d. Second Town Board Meeting in April on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
OTHER MEETINGS OR GATHERINGS WHICH MAY INCLUDE A QUORUM OF TOWN SUPERVISORS: Local Board of Appeal & Equalization, Wed. April 29, 2020 from 1-2pm in Fredenberg Town Board Room, Board Supervisors with St. Louis County assessor (remotely). Appeals by written or email only.